Monday, June 21, 2010

Trip to Tiffin

This is the story of our trip to Tiffin at the end of April as told by Thérèse:

So Mommy and Daddy put a new toy in the car for me. When I sit in my seat I can look and see mommy. Sometimes I look and see a little baby looking at me. It is a very shiny toy. Mommy said I can play with it when we ride in the car for a long time.

I played with my new toy the whole time in the car. We were driving to see Grandma and Grandpa Bursa. We went to the house where Daddy lived when he was a baby. Grandma showed me some beautiful flowers that look like some mommy has at home.

It was fun to laugh with Grandpa. He is so funny!

Later we went to watch my auntie Kristin become a nurse. I don't know what a nurse is but she got a pin for it. I think she really liked her pin.

Then we went to see my great-Grandma and Grandpa Bursa. I had a lot of fun looking at all the neat things there.

Then Mommy and Daddy let me play with my shiny toy for a long time again...I got sick of playing and had to cry so we could get home faster...it worked!

It was a fun trip. I can't wait to go back to Grandma and Grandpa's to play with that fun walking seat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment